Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Others' Ideas

It's another one of those days. Last week, when balancing my business check book, we found it in a state of mass confusion. To me, a check book is a simple thing; write deposits and expenditures at the end and balance every month. In regards to a business check book, deposits are recorded as one sum, not each individual payment.

Unfortunately, even after going through these basics, my assistants still don't get it right. I don't like checking everything they do as it builds distrust and says that they're incompetent. However, I do not see a different way that I can handle these basic tasks without much more supervision.

Sigh, the next few days will be a change from routine, and hopefully relieve some stress that my family is having.

No comments:

Post a Comment