Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In the Beginning

I have thought about a new post for the last few days, one relating to past and current events in my life. However, after watching a video I have from Answers in Genesis, my post has changed to this version.

For the past few years, I have followed AiG and studied from several of their resources. Due to these studies, I have developed a sense of urgency to teach the accuracy of Scripture, starting with the first book. Also in the last month, my church newsletter, which I help produce, has new people working on it and has become more informative in nature. While developing it a few weeks ago, I felt an urge to produce a series of articles teaching the accuracy of Scripture and how we can trust God's Word in every area.

This is what I again felt tonight with this video. God has given me the ability to learn and write, and this is what I will do. With so many different needs in the world, it is a small way I can contribute. Look for more on this in the coming months.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth...and God saw that it was very good. Man sinned and caused the consequences we see today in all areas of life. Through God's son, Jesus Christ, we all have forgiveness of our sins. Through His word, we can learn about the past, and the future, if we look and see how that Word fits in every way what we see around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment