Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring

Spring Chicken
Sunday marked the official start of spring. The weather the past few weeks has been much warmer than the average and the change should mean more warmth to come. However, it snowed Saturday and tonight through tomorrow may be close to a blizzard again. It has been said if you don't like weather in Iowa to just wait a few minutes. It works the opposite way as well.

With the new season, it means my calendar is filling up again after a few months of hibernation. Yesterday was my first doctor's appointment of the year with another one coming up in a few days. Other than that, not much has been going this week. I am nearing completion on studying in the School of Biblical Evangelism and continue my up and down routine every two hours.

I'm glad to say that my girlfriend and I have now celebrated six months of being together. We don't know what God has in store for us, but will continue to follow His lead.

With this past Sunday as Palm Sunday, Good Friday is coming followed by Easter. Be sure to remember the sacrifice and resurrection of our savior Jesus Christ. We fall short of following His commands, but He payed the price for us.

Just a quick update in the quad life this week. Next week about this time may have more to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment