Monday, April 20, 2015

Looking Up

Recently, I have been watching a couple videos taken by NASA. The more I watch, I can't help to think what a tiny insignificant speck we are in God's creation. The first video is of the sun taken over a five-year period. This is followed by a very detailed picture of our nearest galactic neighbor.



Even with all this, God calls us to be His own, made in His image. Looking up and seeing the heavens declare the glory of God. Knowing that God cares for the quad life I've been given along with every person on earth is truly humbling.

3 comments:

  1. Do you believe in life in other galaxies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. This gives a good explanation why: https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/alien-life/there-life-other-planets/

      Delete
    2. Stuff related to the universe is very interesting... I'm not intelligent enough to understand it well but I like it. Each time I meet someone who studied physics or astrophysics I ask them about it. I know there are questions that cannot be answered as there's no evidence... but I always ask either way. Based on what you know : What was the "place" in which universe was created like before it was created? What's beyond the edge of the universe? Theory says it is constantly expanding, but what's the stuff beyond it like? (haha... I hope I made myself understood)

      Delete