Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016 Numbers

The time has ended for 2016 and another year has begun. Looking back at last year's blog numbers, I did manage to get in one entry every week. However, I was a little surprised when I looked a little closer at my totals for the year.

Every week after I finish a post, I click on publish and I'm redirected to a page that lists my previous entries. To the right of every post are two numbers showing the number of comments and how many people viewed a post. December's numbers are shown here. With only six subscribers, I average about 18-20 views per post. Since I just post once a week and just about my musings, I think that's pretty good.

In 2016, my most viewed posts were:
  1. Three Seconds
  2. One Year of Working Legs
  3. Christmas Fun
  4. Quick Visit
  5. Upgrade
As a web developer, I know Google (the parent company of Blogger) keeps detailed records of visits, so I looked further. I found out I have a few more readers than I thought. This screen shot is total visitors over the last 30 days. It's a few more than the one above.

I'm not sure what everyone finds interesting, but I'm glad you have stopped to read. I don't know what 2017 will bring in the quad life, but I hope to be able to keep coming here every week. May God be with you this year and let Him work in the life you've been given. I will see what this first week brings and report back to you my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment