Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving

The last Monday in November means we're just in time for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, since last week I can't report any progress on the wounds, but there are always things to be thankful for.

It sounds like next month will have most of the night shifts covered as long as weather isn't an issue. Therefore, tomorrow should be our last late night until Christmas.

Another item is that I started on a new site project late last week. I first heard about it in August, but then the designer left her company for another job. However, the site owner went to another company and they gave me the design. It's apparent this person hasn't designed for a web site before, but it's a good project.

For the last few days I have been having trouble with stuffed up nose and needing suctioned (clearing lungs mechanically) a lot. I haven't felt bad, but have been petty tired. This evening has gone well, but I didn't get a chance to think about what to write tonight. Maybe after Thursday more will come up to talk about.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment