Monday, December 2, 2013

Early December

First, sorry about last week's post's lack of sense and direction. I have unfortunately been a bit under the weather for the last two weeks and didn't think about writing until the last minute. That's actually not uncommon, little to know planning, but I don't recommend it with a fuzzy head to start with. Thankfully, today has been an improvement from the last several. For the first time in many weeks I finally had a good night's sleep and had much clearer lungs today.

With it being the first work day of the month, I had to finish up billing and start new tracking for the month. I was happy to find that November was more than three times busier than October. It's a nice feeling to be productive and working rather than just sitting around waiting for something to do. So far, it looks like December should be busy as well.

The start of December also means time to think about Christmas and celebrating Christ's birth. It is fun to decorate, see houses with lights, and listen to Christmas music, but the real meaning for the celebration is quickly getting lost in the shuffle. All these things aren't bad, I currently have piano Christmas music playing on iTunes with lights in my windows and a Christmas train tree a few feet in front of me, but we need to remember the "reason for the season." Thee ministry I follow, Answers in Genesis, is currently running billboard ads saying what Christmas is. It is an area that many people need further education and I'm glad to see it working.

That is about all I have to report this week. Have a great start to a new month and stay tuned for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment