Sunday, January 5, 2020

Looking at 2019 Results

Now that 2019 has come to a close, I wandered how I did with social media reach. It was the first year I tried both blogging and vlogging (video version of this). I somewhat knew what I would find, but was still surprised.

Since you are reading this (hopefully), I'll start with blog statistics. The top five most viewed 2019 posts were:

Reaping what is Sown: 51

Most of these blog entries receive around 20 or more views, like the picture shows. It is a little lower than I would like, but it does well enough. I know my weekly musings aren't that interesting, so it's what I would expect. What really surprised me though, were the numbers on my vlog.

With just one year and no advertising (not that I promote this very often either), I still had some high view counts. The top five videos from the year were:



Looking at these numbers, I'm much more popular with my strange looks and voice rather than just typing. Apparently a lot of people are also interested in what I do to get up every day.
I have been given many years in the quad life, and I am glad to help educate anyone or help others living in similar circumstances. Those are my main goals with these ventures and I have had a few comments saying what I've shown, or written, are helpful.

With another year, I don't know what God has planned for this life. Whatever comes though, I pray I can spread the gospel and help others through life along the way. Thank you for my readers as well for coming by regularly to see what has gone on each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment