Sunday, January 4, 2015

Top Views in 2014

With 2014 now behind us, I thought I would look back to the most viewed posts from the year. The top five had several more few than the rest, but were somewhat surprising to me.

The fifth most viewed post was Cracked Door on May 4 with 199 views. This was the start of the following months with appeals and learning how to work with the new system of funding.

Coming in at position four with 204 hits is ACTS on July 27. Giving thanks in all circumstances is what we are called to do, and I'm glad to get reminders. I'm always thankful that I can work with kids, even when they surprise me.

In third position with 218 readers was the post titled Help from Friends on June 7. This past year I learned more about my friends than I knew and was very grateful for help. I'm still blessed to have friends in many different areas of life.

Second from the top was The Answer Is... on July 8 with a jump to 580 looks. After working on funding for over half the year, it was still not over. Continuing with appeals and contacting different doctors was getting very frustrating, as well as looking at care facilities.

In number one position, the most viewed entry of 2014 with 744 views, was New Horizon on April 7. After finally getting new insurance, learning that nursing would not be covered was quite a surprise. Thankfully, as we now know, it did work according to God's will.

I'm thankful for all the people that cared enough to follow this past year's story. I'm amazed at the numbers, but glad to have my story available for everyone. I can't guess at this point what will top out in 2015. One change I'm hoping to do is add more pictures or video. Looking at a solid block of text can be intimidating. We'll see what the first few week of the year brings in the quad life.

No comments:

Post a Comment